Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
10-28-2013, 07:30 AM

It was a heavy question, but Epiphron was curious, wanting to know what kind of woman this one was. She'd seemed timid and scared when first arriving, and more than willing to give up her food for protection and refuge. The Queen couldn't imagine not having a place to live. Quietly she would gulp down some more of the kill, before nudging it toward Rohini. There was more than enough for the two of them, and she was certain there would be leftovers for whoever might be hungry. Perhaps they could drag it toward the center of the territory once Rohini was done.

She'd never really been part of a pack, it seemed, only lived with her mother and a sibling. "I'm sorry to hear that," she mused aloud, voice tender and empathetic. "Well, you have a home now, and are more than welcome to make yourself comfortable here. The wolves of Seracia are good. I am sure you will find some kindred souls here." The Queen smiled, stretching her forelegs before her as her jaws would part in a lazy yawn. "When you are finished -- eat all you want -- perhaps you could assist me in dragging the rest of this toward the center of the territory. I am sure we can find a few hungry mouths who are eager for a meal."