An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
08-01-2023, 09:23 AM

Delphi was having the time of her life. Being given the freedom to run through the canyon and throwing caution to the wind, the tiny pup went on. Paws slapping the hard rock ground as she shot a toothy grin back at her grammy. Oh, this was so much fun! "I wish I could stay here forever!" She shouted as she did a little leap into the air as she felt the earth begin to curve and decline. Slowing her pace ever so slightly with her tail wagging furiously behind her, she began to focus more on what was ahead. The shadows of the tall canyon walls loomed over them, hiding the sun that dipped slower and slower away.

"Where we goin'?" She asks curiously as her bi-colored eyes blink rapidly to adjust to the change in light. Her ears began to pick up the faint drips of water. Plunk, plunk, plunk they went on the rocks. Delphi's lips curl into an 'o' shape as she looks once more back at Venom. As they continued toward a dark cave, the sound of water grew in sound and repetition as if there was more than just a dripping ceiling hidden in the depths. "Are we goin' swimmin'?!" The pup exclaims, her tiny voice echoing slightly as she is nearly vibrating with excitement about where their journey would lead next.