Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
10-28-2013, 07:42 AM

She was not at all startled by Rivaxorus' admission that she had killed her father. Epiphron was certain there were wolves of Seracia that had done far worse. Even her own father-in-law had slain his former mate, the former Queen, when she had threatened Seracia. She knew that every wolf had darkness deep inside of them, but that most could control it unless they were pushed too far, or unless they had need to defend themselves and their loved ones. She was certain she would do the same, if she had been in Riv's position. It was not something she would hold against the woman, and she smiled softly as she watched her. She would make a fine Baroness, and she was certain that Rivaxorus would continue to rise in rank in due time.

"Then you are just the kind of woman we want in Seracia," Epiphron noted surely. "I appreciate you telling me this -- it makes me think that much more of you." Her head would dip briefly again, tail swaying gently behind her even as she raised herself onto all fours and stretched gently. "I ought to be making my rounds now, but please do call if you need me. I could use a good talk like this once in awhile." And with that she would turn with a friendly smile, tail curling behind her back as she made her way back in the direction from which she came, truly happy for the conversation, and the break in her monotonous day.

- exit Epiphron -