size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
08-01-2023, 12:59 PM

Slowly, Celeste's expression shifts to one of concern. While achy gums were normal through puppyhood during the transition of puppy and adult teeth, the pain shouldn't be persisting this long... Her eyes squint slightly as Unagi confesses that her gums bleed from chewing on the rocks. Even the toothy grin showed how swollen and angry the pup's gums were. Alas, Celeste wasn't a healer and though she had an inkling of what might be wrong, she had no idea how to help the poor girl.

"Well, I was going to go on a hunt, but I think our plans have changed," her voice is heightened slightly as her throat closes. Drawing closer to Unagi, she places a paw on her daughter's back and brings her face closer to the girl's mouth. "Show me your gums again," Cel demands, the worry growing more evident in her tone as she tries to get a good look. "You shouldn't keep chewing on the rocks," she comments as she waits for Unagi to settle. "I think something might be wrong. We may need to ask Ulmaria for help or I'll just have to do it myself," her eyes close momentarily as her stomach squirms at the idea, but she would help the pup no matter what. She was a mom now, it was necessary.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Surprisingly cool things here The Wall 04:32 PM, 07-03-2023 01:24 PM, 09-27-2023