size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
08-02-2023, 06:08 PM
Ember yipped and bounced about with excitement, barely able to contain herself as Ciaran began their adventure out of Hearthstone towards the southern border. The young girl was practically vibrating she was so excited! Her first time outside of pack lands, and as far as she knew the first of her litter to leave the Hallows as well! She was a pioneer, an adventurer stepping where none of her littermates had! How could that ever not be exciting to a young child? "Don't worry about me! I can run fast!" she reassured her big brother as she pranced after him, having to move her legs swiftly to keep up with his giant strides, but fortunately never falling behind to where she was losing him. Ember was a ball of energy and had plenty of puppy stamina to keep up with her brother.

As they neared the border, she saw the large form of Kea's polar bear waiting for them to join them on their excursion. She grinned up at the bear and giggled as the plush white ursine fell into step beside her. "Hiya, ya big marshmallow," she greeted Spud with affectionate humor. Coming up to the southern border, Ember paused to glance back behind them, seeing their massive castle home getting farther and father away, a thrilling and nerve-racking sensation filling her heart. "Where are we going today, Kea?" asked Ember, turning a curious glance and head tilt to her older brother.

"Ember Carpathius"

Artorias and Briar may enter any of Ember's threads while she is under 2 years old.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Making memories Fossil Ridge 10:10 PM, 07-03-2023 03:46 AM, 02-13-2024