Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-02-2023, 08:34 PM

The Warlord nodded his head, listening as the new Elysium alpha spoke of what trade they had available. “I’d be interested to see what precious metals you have. We pull ours from the mountain as well. A variety in coats is also useful.” He said with genuine interest. He wanted to see the market succeed, and was always on the lookout to introduce new things to the Armada.

Her explanation on her packs alliances and views was detailed and concise. He found himself appreciative of the information. “It sounds like we are very much in the same boat - while the Tojo-kai are not our enemies, I’m not impressed with Hattori for abandoning Venom. The Pirates are called Raiders Hallow now. I don’t know much else beside the name, and that Sparrow is no longer leading them. But they are an enemy of the Armada, and Insomnia is on thin ice. Our closest allies are Ashen, the Hallows, and Valta” He said, explaining where the Armada stood with those packs as well. “I’m inclined to think well of Elysium, and I don’t see that changing with its change in leadership. I think I would like to get to know you and yours better, Avacyn” The ageing Warlord said. He hadn’t worked on a closer alliance with Manea, if only because time seemed to always get away from him.

"Speech"