size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-02-2023, 09:54 PM
In the aftermath of their midmorning fun, Artorias wrapped himself around Briar once more while the pair of them basked in that floaty, orgasmic afterglow of their passions and pleasure. Yeah, he was a helplessly lusty brute for his Queen, but really could he be blamed? He had the most beautiful wolf in the world as his wife and mate, he loved her so deeply with all his heart and soul, and they were high off the bliss of their ever-growing family. The little grin on her lips made Artorias' chest swell with pride, reveling in how much ecstasy he could bring his beloved. Seeing her in the throes of passion and in this euphoric bliss afterward were some of his favorite moments in life. While they lay there with Briar wrapped up in his embrace, Artorias peppering her face and neck with little kisses and licks, Briar commented on how they had been married for two whole years already. A sly smirk stretched across the dire brute's lips as he met his Queen's gaze, returning her kiss with a rumble of delight in his chest. "It really does... It's easy to lose track of everything when I'm with you," he remarked, nuzzling into the side of Briar's neck, breathing in her scent like she were his own personal brand of cocaine.

After another moment of snuggling, Artorias carefully began to extract himself from Briar's side, rising to his paws while grinning down at her. "Speaking of our marriage..." Without elucidating any further, Artorias made his way away from the rugs they were lying on to go over to his chest of belongings, lifting the lid and reaching inside. He produced a dagger from within, keeping it hidden from Briar's sight until he had maneuvered his way back over to her with his back to her so she couldn't see what he was doing until he was placing the gift at her paws. "Happy anniversary, Briar. I love you so much more than I could ever tell you, but I think this might be a good start... well, this and what we just did together." He chuckled again, that naughty grin returning to his face for a brief moment while he moved to lie down around her again and direct her back to her anniversary gift.

The dagger was hidden within its sheath, an unassuming brown leather sheath, though the softness and suppleness of the leather betrayed its true high quality nature. The hilt was made of cypress wood, also unassuming at first glance, though a notable saltiness could be detected in the wood when held in the jaws. The grip was wrapped in the same high quality brown leather as its sheath, matching it perfectly, and two fire opals were set into the leather wrapped around the grip. The true beauty of the dagger would be revealed when it was drawn—a pale blued Carpathian steel blade that almost looked like normal steel until the light caught it and revealed its faint blue hue. Artorias waited with bated breath for Briar to inspect her gift, eager to see her reactions to this small piece of their family dedicated to her. He couldn't wait to explain its significance to her.

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The home that love built Amron's Castle 05:09 PM, 05-22-2023 05:50 AM, 09-28-2023