size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-02-2023, 10:06 PM

Artorias continued to pull the ferry across the channel, a little over halfway to the island now. He could see the golden-white shore of the isle getting closer and closer with every tug. How long had it been since he'd last set foot on the island? Two years? More? He couldn't recall exactly. Ciaran asked what had happened to Chimera and Fenmyre, and the Aegis' expression grew dim. It took a moment before he answered his son's question. "Chimera became sick during a horrific event that befell the world a long time ago. It was a period of endless darkness, known to us as the Long Night. Many wolves got sick during it—some died from their afflictions. Those that survived recovered, others did not. Chimera was one of those wolves." Artorias pulled the ferry's chains a few times in silence before he continued his story. "Chimera's condition worsened, so he and his family left the island to find a cure for him. That was the last I saw of any of them." A frown pulled at Art's lips as he looked over at the island. "I don't know whether they still live or not..."

A few more pulls and the ferry bumped into the dock on the island. Artorias moored the ferry to the dock, tying the chain to keep it from drifting back, then hopped off onto the saltwater-soaked jetty. Gods, nothing had changed... He gazed around at the ivy-covered bungalows and cabanas, the derelict old resort buildings. Everything was so quiet and still... It felt wrong knowing this had once been the home of his friend. "Come." Artorias led the way down the dock and onto the old paths that cut through the island. They weren't looking for anything specific; just general exploration and surveying. "Keep your eyes open. There's no telling what might have taken this place as its home since Fenmyre's fall."

"Artorias"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. West Coast Boys on East Coast Isles The Forgotten Isle 09:39 PM, 08-02-2023 03:14 PM, 01-21-2024