size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-02-2023, 10:27 PM

Ciaran's apology earned him a soft smile and nod from his sire. Empathy was a trait the Carpathians found fundamental in their upbringing, and to see that quality had been fostered in his pups made Artorias a very proud father. He didn't respond, but there was enough response in his unspoken words to express himself. The Long Night had been long ago, its damage dealt and done. Artorias himself had suffered, and should anyone see the dire wolf cry, they would know. He had not wept around his children, so none had seen the glowing tears his eyes now produced in the aftermath of the plague, nor was it something he advertised about himself. The Long Night had been horrific for all involved and he just prayed his children would never have to experience such a world in their lifetimes.

Walking through the compound of old buildings and overgrown foliage, Kea asked what this place had once been. "To be honest, I'm not really sure, son," Art said earnestly, his eyes also following the skeletons of buildings they passed. "To my knowledge, no pack had ever settled here before Fenmyre—at least none that our records recall. But these ruins have always been here ad they're not unique. There's many places around Auster and Boreas with structures just like them. No one knows who made them, or how, or why." It was a mystery for the ages, and speculation abounded about them. Perhaps answers would never be found, and they were simply whatever the wolves made of them. "You take the lead, Kea. I'll be right beside you." He wanted his son to take point and investigate whatever his heart desired. This would be good training for a boy who wanted to eventually lead their fighting forces.

"Artorias"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. West Coast Boys on East Coast Isles The Forgotten Isle 09:39 PM, 08-02-2023 03:14 PM, 01-21-2024