size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-02-2023, 11:38 PM
There was a moment of pause when Briar first saw the gift he presented her with, her gorgeous turquoise eyes locked on the dagger as if in a trance, like she couldn't believe what she was seeing. She breathed his name while she investigated her gift, examining it from all sides with a reverence and awe that made Art teem with pride at how well he had done surprising her. He knew that she was well aware how extremely rare, limited, and valuable these weapons were, and it was why he wanted her to have one for herself. It had always been his intention to make sure his Queen had a special weapon of her own, but it had taken him some time to make for her. Thought and consideration had been poured into every facet of the dagger to ensure it was wholly personal and unique to Briar. It was the least he could do to the woman who had changed his life so tremendously and who continued to serve as his muse, his guide, his support, and his light.

Artorias never thought he'd be delighted to see Briar cry, but in that moment as happy emotional tears fell from her eyes, he couldn't help but be proud of himself. A giant blue paw draped over her side, stroking her enlarged belly while he let her take her time inspecting the blade. "Nici pe jumătate la fel de frumoasă ca tine," he spoke in hushed, husky tones while he nuzzled the side of Briar's neck, basking in this wonderful moment with his perfect mate and their unborn pups. Something seemed to strike Briar all of a sudden, and she looked up at him with an astute observation. He chuckled, then nodded his head slowly. "They are. I've kept them aside from the others for a special use. This felt pretty special to me."

The dire brute lifted his paw to run a digit along the cypress wood handle. "The wood should be familiar to you too. Go on, give it a sniff." The distinct notes of the cypress and sea salt were ones that filled the air of her former childhood home. "I got the wood from the trees that grow in the surf in Sea's Plain, where you grew up, where we sparred on the beach in the rain and where you told me you loved me. I chose to remodel this particular dagger because of its blue hue in the steel. Something blue from your Blue Boy." A loving smile played on Art's lips as he brushed his cheek against Briar's, his loving gaze moving from the dagger to her beautiful face. "I've been calling it Memento. It felt fitting, but you can name it whatever you like. It was long past due that you had a piece of our family for yourself too. You're as much a Carpathian as you are a Fatalis."

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The home that love built Amron's Castle 05:09 PM, 05-22-2023 05:50 AM, 09-28-2023