Princess

Intermediate Healer (45)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
08-04-2023, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2023, 10:36 PM by Cryptis. Edited 1 time in total.)
Well, that was a relief. She didn’t have to pretend anything that wasn’t there. Almost without meaning to, a smile broke across her face. Her eyes jumped upwards for a second, meeting his eyes before she glanced down again. It was easy to feel overwhelmed at the moment, and it was a surprising relief to meet someone she didn’t ‘know.’

“I'm Cryptis, but you can call me Triss.” She said, taking a couple steps closer to the younger wolf. At his question, she found herself shrugging. “I did, for a little while.” She wasn’t sure how much of the story to tell. How much she wanted to tell. Right now, there wasn’t a lot of emotional connection to the telling, but she had a feeling that might change if that fog ever went away. “I was kidnapped by a wolf who fed me a tonic every day that affected my memories. To make me more… docile, I guess. When my mum rescued me, I didn’t remember my name. It’s kind of starting to come back now. But it's slow, really slow.”

"Speech"