Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-28-2013, 11:37 AM

It was odd how with one simple movement his attack could be completely thrown off. Fangs dug in a bit farther back than his destination, and all he got out of it was some tuffs of fur. He quickly spit them out, but before he could react she was on him. It made him realize how much he truly hated fighting, and why he never did it in the first place. Her shoulder slammed into his right side, and her teeth purchased his scruff. It was obvious she was going for his spine, he had seen this move when Adette turned lethal against Gerhardt. His lips curled into a snarl as pain surged through his body. "I need my goddamn plants right now..." He would think to himself. He could feel her teeth digging deeper and deeper into his flesh, and if he didn't want a damaged spinal cord, he would need to give.

His defenses did not drop in fear that she might attack again, but it was obvious that he was giving in. He did not fight back, instead he merely stood there while she had a bundle of his flesh in her mouth. "I give, I give!" He would screech behind clenched jaws. "I never wanted to fight you, I was just sent to help. I had to answer your challenge. I'm so sorry if I hurt you." He would say softly. If she remembered him from their first encounter than she should know that he was not lying. A heavy sigh would press through clenched teeth as eyelids closed. he was now property of Glaciem, along with Bronze and Cormalin. What in the hell should he do now? Maverick was going to be pissed.

Speech,