gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-05-2023, 11:21 AM

The words that had fallen from her lips had been a genuine compliment. Bellamy had hoped that neither she nor any of her packmates would need to seek refuge in the Hallows in the future but knowing that such a place existed relieved some of the pressure she felt. It was a reminder too that even with the wicked in the world the good would gather together to help soothe the hurts. She was sure that her children would love interacting with those of the Hallows, should the two packs find time to visit each other as they hoped. It would be good for her little ones to see the light of the world before the inevitable darkness started to try and creep in. The wicked tended to find their way to Bellamy eventually… and for a moment she wondered if, perhaps, she was like a bad luck charm, drawing in those that might hurt her family…

The woman dismissed those thoughts, choosing instead to focus on Artorias and the wines he had brought before her. A sample of different varieties - that would be good. The pack could choose which they favored most, and then they could choose to trade for more. Her smile returned to her lips and the woman chuckled softly. “That sounds like a wonderful idea. I’ll definitely be sure to let our members know the Hallows are friends, and they are welcome to interact with them.” She gave the Aegis a wink. Hopefully in seeing each other in passing that could also help increase goodwill from their members towards each other and boost that friendship between the packs.

“It is appreciated, Artorias, truly. Your family, the whole of the Hallows, are welcome to visit us at any time as well. The falls are beautiful in the growing seasons, and have a striking and calming ambience in the fall I have not found elsewhere. I would love to share it with more wolves.” The woman would follow the Aegis back out of the castle, towards the border with the bottles of wine nestled carefully in the bag she wore. As Artorias spoke again, she gave a small nod. “I would love to see those days myself. There is enough hurt in the world… if Auster could be a safe place, a haven away from that hurt, I know it is something Ethne’s members would support with all their hearts.” Even with her own nature, Bellamy longed for a day where she would not need to be guarded. Would not need to fight. But would such a day come?

“Farewell Artorias. May the Goddess cast her love over the Hallows. Until next time.” The woman dipped her head, a respectful goodbye for her fellow alpha, and turned on her paws to head back home.

-Exit Bellamy-

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.