gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-05-2023, 11:38 AM

Bellamy would wait, though it wouldn’t be long before her sandy colored son was making his way toward her. The woman had been trying to focus on holding herself together with Gavroche’s murder, but she knew that her children would need her too. They needed her to stay strong. The truth of the matter was the reality of Gavroche’s passing had not yet set in. Bellamy didn’t want to believe that he had been stolen from them, and that soon he would come back, just fine, smiling and warm, just like he always was. A delusion of love, unfortunately. When that reality settled on her it would hit hard, but Bellamy didn’t focus on that. She was focused on her yearling, closing the distance between them.

She wouldn’t speak at first, choosing to wrap her head around her son and hug him close. It felt like she hadn’t done enough of that either, just letting her little ones know how much she loved them. “No one is hurt.” She would tell him gently as she drew back. She could smell the herbs he’d gathered, and that made her heart ache a little bit. The bag he had… perhaps he would benefit from a bigger one. She had made another for Gavroche at one point, one that wasn’t as long in the strap so he wasn’t practically tripping over it. But his old one… she couldn’t think of a wolf more deserving of that gift than Dorian. Her expression softened.

“I just wanted to speak with you.” She motioned to the herb patch. “...and show you these later. Your father had been planting some herbs here in Ethne. When the warmer seasons come you should continue with them.” She chuckled softly. “Though when your sister’s little ones grow up… you might long to get out of the pack for a bit. Puppies do like to gnaw on whatever they can get a hold of.” Bellamy looked back to her son, her smile faltering for a moment. She saw so much of her mate in each of her children. And pretending like his loss didn’t hurt them wasn’t healthy either. It would be best to make her intentions clear.

“...I… I know his loss is taking its toll on all of us… I think spending time together is important. I can help you sort the herbs you gathered if you want, or we can do something else. Anything you want to do, my little one.” She didn’t want to think about anyone else being stolen away… but after Gav… she could not deny there was a possibility of it.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Reaching out, with love from mom Lazuli Falls 08:52 AM, 07-01-2023 06:05 AM, 11-05-2023