size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
08-05-2023, 01:49 PM

Avacyn listened intently while Sirius shared their stances with the other packs that they shared this land with and she wasn't all that surprised that they shared the same enemies and allies. She had already known that they had mutual friends, but it was interesting to learn that they also shared similar distaste for the same packs as well. It seemed that they were on a level playing field when it came to their pack relations and that felt slightly validating to know that even someone that had been an established leader for far longer than her or her mother still shared similar views on things. It at least had her feeling like she was going in the right direction. She made a mental note about the evolution of Pirates Plunder to the new Raiders Hollow and about their change in leadership. She knew that her mother's issue with the pack was mainly centered around Sparrow herself, but she would still be on the defensive about them at the very least since Sirius still considered them an enemy.

She offered the saber-toothed man a pleased smile as he spoke of his positive view of Elysium and mentioned his desire to get to know her and her pack better. "I think the same of you and Armada," she agreed with a small dip of her head. "I don't want to take up any more of your time so you can get back to your time with your grandchildren," she added with a glance toward Wylan, giving the boy a grin before she refocused her gaze on Sirius. "Perhaps we can arrange a proper meeting soon so that you can meet some more of my upper ranks as well. I would like to swing by your market place while I'm here if you could point me in that direction."

"Avacyn Mendacium"