gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes
08-06-2023, 01:15 AM
The girl’s attempts to comfort Wylan are rebuffed, and so, she stands next to him, trembling and sobbing along with him. It was scary to see him hurting so much but she feels all the worse because she had caused this. Through her tears she tries to apologize, again and again for the agony she has brought about her winged sibling. Thankfully, Halo appears, her gentle words spoken with a softness that many wolves would envy. Zion wants to rush to her, crumble into her arms and scream how sorry she is for the whole thing. However, she knows that Wylan needs their healer mother more.

Sniffling, the girl silently steps aside, allowing Halo free access to the injured pup. The wail that greets their mother wrenches a sob from Zion’s chest and the girl’s voice quakes as she says, “It’s my fault. I was walking… and Wylan tried to scare me… and… and…” Shame crosses her face as she remembers how her body instinctively fought back, tossing her brother over her head before she even registered it was her sibling. Head lowers as she watches her mother, not wanting to hurt her brother any further but a part of her still wishes to help take his pain away. Knees wobble as she quietly watches the pair, hoping against hope that mom can fix the hurt wing.

"Zion Fatalis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. master of disguise Mile-High Woods 01:04 AM, 07-20-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024