gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-06-2023, 05:46 PM

The shock was something that should have been expected, yet, though Bellamy felt grief at bringing it up, she was only just grazing the surface of what was to come. The she-wolf dipped her head as Avacyn rested her paw upon her shoulder. “I am too.” The femme confessed. She had known for a long, long time that there were varying shades of wickedness in the world that they lived in but she never suspected in her darkest nightmares that those tendrils of darkness would take someone so full of light. The world had been cruel to her since she was a child, and just when she had truly found happiness, starting to fight back against her demons, they came back to remind her of her place in the world. Gavroche had been shown mercy in his death, being reborn without the memories of the hurts he’d endured throughout his life… but she had to live with those memories instead. She shook her head. Now wasn’t the time to get lost in her head. Avacyn hadn’t come to Ethne to bear her burden… and Bellamy needed to think of her pack before herself. She would force a sad smile.

“That reassurance is all I could ask for, thank you.” That reminder that they still had those who would help them, friends, brought that feeling of her mate’s light back to her. Gavroche had strived to show Bellamy that she wasn’t alone. No creature could shoulder the world alone… and packs were meant to help each other. It didn’t mean that you would be friends with everyone, but Ethne had become what Bellamy had longed for. A stable home, a place that could help and be helped, trade… She wouldn’t have anything to worry about when it was time for Hay to take over. “I will encourage her to visit regardless.” That sad smile shifted a little, a bit of warmth filling her heart once more. “I think that you are right, Avacyn, in your abilities to learn from each other. I am sure you are both strong in your own right, and building each other’s strengths will only benefit you both.” She just hoped that her daughter wouldn’t need to come seeking help. Divinities forbid that Ethne ever fell into such a bad place…

“You’ve traveled a fair bit of distance to come here, I think it would be best if the two of you met face to face.” She needed to shift the subject and, perhaps, she could convince Avacyn to rest a short while before making her way back to Elysium. Tilting her head back the femme called for her heir, knowing that Hay would be along to see what was going on. Hay had already handled meeting Dread from the Armada well, and Bellamy hoped that in this meeting she could offer more support as a more experienced leader rather than her little one taking the wheel without guidance. A blessing, perhaps. Hay had a good head on her shoulders. She would settle back, gaze shifting to Avacyn. “She won’t be long.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. With new responsibility comes new relationships Lazuli Falls 02:39 PM, 05-08-2023 06:15 AM, 09-25-2023