gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
08-07-2023, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2023, 07:14 AM by Araneae. Edited 1 time in total.)

Araneae was having the best. day. ever! they’d had the best night’s sleep of their life in the treehouse – it was an actual treehouse, how cool was that?! – and now Bas had let them sit astride his huuuuuge shoulders and was giving them a piggyback ride into the woods! aaand this crazy red bear thing was with them! Araneae keeps sneaking little glances at it over their shoulder, squinting with intrigue - but everytime it looks their way, they whip back around and try to look inconspicuous.

hanging on with tiny forepaws, Araneae gives a delighted squeal and throws their head back at a particularly rough patch of earth, laughing as they bounce. their eyes close in bliss against a cool breeze buffeting their face, tongue lolling out the side of their mouth. Bas had been quiet for some of the walk, but he speaks now, and the low timbre of his voice reverberates through their body. “welllll,” they begin, “i love hunting – i mean, i haven’t really done much of it yet, but when i do, i just know i’m gonna love it! oh, oh, and i love playing the Frog Stomping Game, and the Leaf Game...do you know how to play Stone Swap, Bas?”

“speech”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm not an adult yet! ...am I? Mile-High Woods 08:41 PM, 08-06-2023 06:02 AM, 11-15-2023