gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
08-07-2023, 08:24 AM
Venom was unafraid of a betrothal, but she was also much more partial to allowing her children to follow their hearts. As was evidenced by the differences in Ikigai and Shuriken’s marriages. Iki wanted to help her family and her heart accepted the duty of marrying one that she had not first fallen in love with. While her late bloomer Ike had found a wonderful friend and confidant first. She knew Artorias would lean the same as she did, maybe they could make introductions and hope that a gentle nudge might lead them in the right direction.

Artorias went on to ask about the current guest list for the royal wedding. "All of Ashen’s allies,” Venom replied easy enough as she gave a short pause as she struggled with herself. "After I’ve left you though, I’m in debate if I should extend an invitation to Hattori. After all, Princess Kiyohime is his daughter. Or was...” Venom looked away from the Aegis as she continued to grapple with her decision internally.

"Venom"

[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. join the festivities Amron's Castle 06:50 AM, 05-04-2023 06:51 AM, 11-07-2023