gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Poser

08-07-2023, 11:13 AM

The stranger appeared genuine, and spoke without intent to harm. It was enough to ease Kiriko's mind, and she carefully moved to close the distance. It would likely be better not to shout across the gap, after all. She gives a soft smile in response to his thoughts on the birds. In a way that she could not explain, she missed the birds at court. They understood, they seemed to know. They had always known, and now? Well, it seemed they knew too much, for many were no more. Kiriko would do her best not to think of home, and this was likely why.

"Marshmallow, if it's not too much trouble." She offered a soft smile, watching the stranger through her doe eyes. "May I ask which pack? I'm still learning about the packs, and the others that call this place home." Her tone was light, conversational. Kiriko's gaze is still intent, careful as she moves to meet the man half way. "I'm Kiriko, forgive my manners." Right, she should introduce herself. For someone used to being seen and not heard, it's a bit of an adjustment. Initiating contact, offering something about herself. The expectations, the culture, it's different here. Kiriko would take some time to learn how to navigate it.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Tread the Pathways [AW friendlies] Avian Estuary 11:53 PM, 04-24-2023 04:44 PM, 02-28-2024