gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Poser
08-07-2023, 01:21 PM

It was eerie out here. Very, very eerie. Asteria found herself deeply unsettled as she moved across the soft earth, feeling it mush under her paws, squidge between her toes. Certainly not a feeling she enjoyed, as if catching the poor sensory experience in her teeth. Like she could kind of feel it in her bones, too. It was less than ideal. She dug in as best she could, continuing her way through the swamp. All of it was uncomfortable, and it felt so... grimy. Cutting through the grime and the muck, Asteria continued south.

But then, she's not alone. The man was downwind, but she could see his shadow just out of her grasp. She's being... followed? Stalked? Was she being stalked? Her pulse picked up, hackles lifting slightly. It's reflex. All of it was reflex. Asteria tried to move more quickly, still wading through the muck and murk. Not running, but moving with purpose. It's only when he really does let her know that he's there, does Asteria stop. Turning, her gaze settling on the shadowy figure. "Hello?" Her tone is gentle... there was no telling what he wanted. Though worried about what the encounter would hold, she's nonthreatening without being meek.

"Talk"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my holy ghost is hovering over me Corpseghoul Swamplands 05:27 PM, 07-24-2023 09:31 PM, 11-01-2023