size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Pride - PansexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-07-2023, 01:57 PM

Nami decided she quite liked this Hattori, though his demeanor seemed considerably different than hers. It wasn't often she met wolves she didn't like though. She was the type to find the good in everyone she met, even if she really had to dig to find it - everyone had good in them, that was something she lived by.

The next thing he said when he opened his mouth to speak surprised her. An invitation to his pack. Based on how he'd spoken, it sounded like they lacked good fishers... or at least were in need of more. Tilting her head, she considered his offer for a long moment, furrowed brows proof of just how seriously she was thinking it over.

"Would your offer still stand if you knew my intent was not to stay forever?" Nami asked seriously. "In the meantime I'd gladly pull my own weight - tenfold, even," she stressed. If she was anything, it was a hard worker when she set her mind to it, and a damn good fisher. "I have intentions on embarking on an adventure with a friend of mine once we get a group together, but I don't know how long it'll be until then. Could be a week, could be a year!" If he was still interested she'd strongly consider it, but she wanted to be straightforward about her intentions.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. big ass sunfish Swallet Ring 08:09 AM, 04-03-2023 03:45 AM, 02-13-2024