ardent

You belong to me forever and always

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
10-28-2013, 05:04 PM

I am yours. Those three little words were like music to her hears, bringing a twisted grin to her face. Perfect. He had already laid out plans but the fell through when she claimed him. His mother. It added an interesting twist to things, but nothing that couldn't be beneficial if the woman had plans to torment that same pack. Haunches slid to the earth as she sat near his shoulder, looking mildly thoughtful.

"Very well. Until I can rid my body of these bastard children, you will go and gather anything you can about this pack, learn every detail." She pinned him with a stare, her lyrics spoken low, calculated. "And then we will begin the fun stuff." Words fell like a lullaby from inky lips, singing to his desires for blood.

"Why do you not take part in your mothers plans, hmm?" A brow lifted questioningly, surely it'd be easier and far more beneficial then handing his soul over to the devil.

Ludicael. The name hung in her mind. Right she was useless to do anything herself. With her womb occupied, her defenses were weakened, she couldn't barge into a pack. Jupiter. She must have had a good reason to kill her shadows father. But what? "Why did this woman kill your father?"

"Cat Talk" "Cena Talk"