ardent

Lover's Quarrel

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
10-28-2013, 05:13 PM

As her body made contact with the ground, she felt the pain shoot across her frame, and the breath was knocked from the ivory dame's lungs. She lay there for a second, letting her bones shift back into a comfortable, interlocking position. Her friend was soon at her side, asking if she was okay. The giantess nodded, letting her fuzzy brain recuperate as she took some deep breaths. Opening her eyes, she stood with the urging of the creamy she wolf. "That was a close one, for sure. I think I'm done with fighting, I'll just use my skills in self defense now." She told the other pale woman, smiling. She could feel Song's anxiety, the smaller fae worrying that she was hurt. "I am fine, dearest. I just need to take a little walk." She murmured, her silky voice marred further by her accent, heavier due to her breathing being elevated by the adrenaline and the expended energy from the spar. She flexed her lithe muscles, shaking out her thick alabaster pelt and gesturing with her cranium in the direction of the Hot Springs. "Should we go take a dip in the springs and soothe our muscles?" She asked her companion, watching her face in case she needed to reassure her further that she was okay. She was a large she wolf, built to be able to take a few hits and deal a few; she was no stranger to pain.

Corvusi Speech
Aurora Speech
Others