gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Aislyn
08-08-2023, 05:28 PM

Only a few moments later a woman who was older, but not older like her parents, appeared in the garden. Her pelt was unlike anything she had ever since before, and as she approached her, Clove stood frozen and stared up at her in awe. She was so pretty! Clove’s tail wagged softly behind her, a shy smile lighting up her face as she looked up at the emerald and blue-colored eyes peering down at her. “Hello! Yes, I’m Clove, and I’m ready to learn about hunting!” There was a lot of excitement in her voice, which was paired with an increase in the wagging of her tail. Clove had an ever-growing passion for hunting and was ready to turn her passion into a skill set.

Claudia was the girl’s name, and she was Clove’s cousin. How cool! Clove dipped her head in a greeting. “Hi, Callie!” She didn’t reintroduce herself, because Callie already knew who she was. So she figured it was best to get down to business. “I want to learn how to track things.” She started, thinking back to her experience with the lizard. She had gotten lucky and found it in the bushes, but she would have never been able to sniff it out. “Maybe we can find an animal?” She said, making suggestions though she wasn’t entirely sure what to do. “Oh! Or we can play hide and seek!” She went quiet then, waiting for Callie’s thoughts on what they could do. Clove was the student after all, and would listen to whatever the woman told her.

"Clove Carpathius"
Code by Shelby

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sniff Sniff Amron's Castle 11:43 AM, 07-31-2023 03:13 PM, 01-21-2024