gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
08-09-2023, 04:45 PM

Even if Gilgasmesh was eager to get to their new lands, Rivin refused to leave until she spoke to Aresenn. He had approached her at the meeting, making it clear he would not be leaving with them. It caused a bit of confusion to bloom, and a touch of hurt. While she wanted her siblings to be happy, that protective, and almost possessive nature in her heart flared. Something within screamed at Rivin to make Senn stay, but as she broke away from the others she knew she couldn’t do that. She loved Aresenn, had seen him growing, had noticed that, like herself, he spent a bit more time away from the lands the pirates called home. He was more adventurous, she supposed. Growing and taking a path that was different from the rest of her family. Were it not for Jack and Diablo, would she have left too? Would she have followed Senn into the unknown? Rivin let a sigh pass her lips. She didn’t want to think about that.

She would find him lingering on the beach. Rivin would approach, that mingling of emotions stirring with her. Still, she knew that Senn would be alright. She’d be more worried if Diablo had wanted to go off, truthfully. Aresenn had proved his fighting skills alongside her, and as she came to sit in the sand beside him, the girl couldn’t resist a cocky grin as she glanced at him. “I should have guessed you wouldn’t stick around forever, given how things have been. Since Pyralis died things have stagnated, you know?” Her gaze would switch to the ocean. “I think Sparrow took it harder than any of us. They were probably close.” The grin would falter, giving way to a thoughtful frown.

“Still… Part of me wants to tell you not to go, though I doubt it’d do any good. Besides, it’d be pretty damn selfish if I didn’t let you live your life. Especially after how dad was.” Rivin looked back at Aresenn and her green gaze softened. “I’m not great with this sentimental stuff, but I want you to know that I care about you, Senn. A whole lot. We’ve been the closest in our litter, and not seeing you is going to suck.” She gave a chuckle. “You better still come around and say hi if you see me outside pack lands. I’ll do the same, should I catch you around.” The femme would tilt her head to the side.

“Gotta know though, what prompted this? I doubt it was just dad’s talk and the shitty raid loss. Where are you planning on heading next?”

"Talk," 'Think.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Caught at the Crossroads Obsidian Beach 09:35 AM, 06-13-2023 08:06 AM, 01-30-2024