size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
08-09-2023, 10:50 PM

working their little legs, Araneae fought to remain right on Wylan’s tail, unwilling to be left behind. when Wylan pats the obelisk, they give a delighted little wiggle and mimic the movement, straining up to set their paw briefly against its surface. upon reaching the cave’s opening, they peer past Wylan’s shoulder into the darkened space, lips splitting into a broad grin. “nope! never!” increasingly eager, they follow Wylan into the first room, drinking in the scene with wide eyes and parted mouth. “this…is…awesome!” the dimness of the cave thrills them, lending the entire place a great sense of adventure – while the warm stream bears almost biblical qualities in its blessedness.

wading into the water, they sit down with a firm splash and close their eyes in bliss, sighing as sand sloughs off with the gentle current. “come and join me, Wyl!” they urge the boy, tail thumping eagerly. as they crane their neck up to look at the ceiling, a sense of great peace washes over them. “i can’t believe i get to live here,” they whisper, largely to themself.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. baby’s first sand Soul Sand Cove 09:24 PM, 07-31-2023 06:01 AM, 11-15-2023