size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Double MasterStudentRapid Poster - Bronze1K
08-09-2023, 11:17 PM
Bellamy's expression was appreciative at first, but the shift in it... Dread was worried. His hear squeezed, his gaze flickered between mother and daughter. Had he done something wrong? The alpha's face fell, and he couldn't tell exactly where he'd gone wrong. The prickle at the back of his neck, fear or panic... shit. But it's moments later she tells Dread exactly why she's upset. Murdered. His eyes went wide, he couldn't conceal the expression quickly enough. "I'm very sorry for your loss." The words are somber, solemn. Spoken to both mother and daughter, Dread can empathize, in his own way. Though it had been nature that had taken his mother, the loss of a parent is a unique sort of pain.

Haydée steps in for her mother, telling the grief stricken alpha that she can handle the rest of the situation. "Thank you for your hospitality." Dread is a well mannered boy, and he was doing his absolute damndest to be a good guest. The girl before him offers a tour, and accommodations for anyone who came with him as well. This is a relief, as he was floundering for what to do about telling them he wasn't alone. "My brother Mortis walked down with me, he'll appreciate it too." He offered a smile to Haydée, and a respectful dip of his head to Bellamy. Was diplomacy always this... awkward? Was he coming off as awkwardly as he felt? Did it get easier?

Dread's gaze flickered to the girl, ready for her to lead the way.

"Dread Fatalis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Special Delivery Lazuli Falls 09:48 AM, 05-29-2023 06:18 AM, 09-25-2023