Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player

08-09-2023, 11:25 PM
He had been fully prepared to wait for however many minutes it took for Sirius or anyone else to appear from further within the Armada territory, but as soon as his howl tapered off into silence he heard the sound of heavy paws hitting the ground heading right in his direction. For a split second he worried that maybe the polar bear had changed its mind, but when his two-toned gaze turned toward the sound he realized it wasn't the bear at all, but instead a bear-sized wolf. That at least was a relief. He quickly got back to his paws so he could greet the older man and he chuckled with a slightly embarrassed grin as he was asked whether he was seeking sanctuary. "Well, I certainly was until just a few moments ago," he admitted. "Luckily, I think the bear thought that chasing me up a tree was enough."

Before he could ask for the man's name or introduce himself, Sirius beat him to the punch and instead revealed he was indeed the wolf he had come here to see. He visibly brightened as Sirius introduced himself and a grin crossed his lips as his tail wagged gently behind him. "Amazing! I was hoping you'd be around. So sorry for running in unannounced. I'm Malik of the Sea, one of Tamsyn's sons. You see, I'm starting to do some training in fighting since hunting can clearly get me into some trouble at times and my mom suggested I go find some other tutors and see some other fighting styles. You were the first one she recommended coming to visit first." Hopefully his unusual and sudden visit wouldn't make for too bad of a first impression. He'd hate for one of his mom's friends to not like him!

"Malik of the Sea"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hope you don't mind if I drop in Mile-High Woods 05:57 PM, 08-09-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024