Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player

08-09-2023, 11:53 PM
He was able to breathe a sigh of relief as Sirius seemed to very easily forgive his unintentional trespassing. He dipped his head in thanks as he was welcomed into the Armada and quickly grabbed his skull helmet to drop it onto his head as Sirius stepped back to welcome him in, stepping forward to join him in Armada's lands properly. He wasn't very familiar with pack rules and etiquette, but his mom had certainly taught him the basics like waiting at the border to be invited and being respectful to the leaders of said pack. Even if Sirius wasn't a friend of hers he still would have been his best behavior.

When posed with the question of how long he would be visiting for the lessons he sought, Malik quickly realized he hadn't really thought that far. "Ah! Well, um... I guess it depends on how long you think it would take to teach me what you want to teach me," he replied with a chuckle. "A few weeks? A couple of months? I only learned the very basics from my mom when I was younger so I'm kinda a blank slate. Of course I'm not expecting to be a master in this visit by any means, but any help you can give me would be appreciated."

"Malik of the Sea"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hope you don't mind if I drop in Mile-High Woods 05:57 PM, 08-09-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024