size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-11-2023, 02:39 PM
Being able to bring out these overwhelming emotions of love and happiness in his beloved mate brought Artorias all the joy his heart could hold. Though Briar may have struggled at times to consider herself a Carpathian, he had never thought of her as anything but a part of their family. There were no boundaries left for her to overstep or circumvent; she was as much a Carpathian as his mother was, and she had birthed the start of the new generation of Carpathians. Watching in quiet delight while Briar inspected every aspect of the dagger he pointed out to her and seeing the recognition dawning on her pretty face made the giant brute's smile gradually grow and grow on his lips until he was beaming bright, his tail wagging with a happy, energetic thump against the rug.

Through tears, Briar declared the workshop name he had given it to be perfect, and thus the blade would forever be known as Memento. "Memento it is then," he affirmed with a nod of his head, leaning his cheek against his wife's. Briar then tilted her muzzle up and Art moved to catch her lips with his own, kissing her back with all the same tender, endless love and passion that he harbored for her. He loved Briar more than anything else in the world. She was his day and his night, his now and forever. Giving her this important piece of their family history to keep with her for all time only felt like the right thing to do. When their muzzles parted, the sapphire blue brute smiled lovingly at his Queen and nuzzled her cheek again. "You’re welcome, Briar. It was the least I could do to show you how much you mean to me."

Art grinned at his love's request to help teach her how to use the dagger properly, and the renowned blade master chuckled and gave Briar a sly, playfully suspicious look. "Should I be expecting our lessons to end up with us on the dojo floor the way our last spar did?" he inquired with a naughty chuckle and nipping at the end of her snout. Not that he would refuse her lessons regardless, but if there was the promise of more adult time afterwards, then he was even more enticed by his Queen’s request.

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The home that love built Amron's Castle 05:09 PM, 05-22-2023 05:50 AM, 09-28-2023