Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-28-2013, 06:54 PM
Alsander Grey

Alsander was aware of Caerul?s victory over the raven lassie, of his joining in to help bring down this woman. He was even more aware of her teeth digging in, of the tearing sensation as she managed to turn her head a bit. However, she gave up as he went for her face, going limp, head falling back to the ground. Her muzzle was well painted by his blood, and he felt every ache in his body throbbing with his pulse, but he couldn?t let it show.

Caerul went for her leg, and Alsander gave a short bark, narrowing his eyes at his brother. ?She submits. Let her be.? He raised himself, gold and green eyes peering into the emeralds of the defeated. ?You fought well. Now get out of here.? Irish baritone was brusque, and he removed himself from her. His leg throbbed, silver fur below the wound soaked crimson from his own blood. He knew better than to fight on the leg. But Surreal was over there, fighting alongside a grey male, against one of the Glaciem wolves. His father was fighting a strangely marked female. There was an older male, beige in color, going up against a small grey and white lass.

Syrinx and Chrysanthe had just come out victorious against a dark male. His leg throbbed painfully, and he pulled from the fight with a reluctant sigh. Fighting on the leg would possibly render him useless for the Pack. He?d risk hurting it worse, or a wolf attacking the already weak point. So he slipped away, toward Erani?s den. But he would be back.

-Exit unless stopped-

Fight Stats

Round: Fight Over

Defenses:

Attacks:

Injuries: Severe injury to leg, gashes to thigh, scratches to face, bruises to side and... ummm. (I'm very tired... And can't recall the rest of the injuries.)

Out Of Character Notes: Sander didn't see her attempt to kick his balls. He felt her muscles contracting and her body heaving. Also, ya gotta remember that this is also a semi-realistic site. A lot of the moves I've seen done in spars and fights aren't something that I've seen in wolf Documentaries.
I will be bringing a different character in, should Sander exit successfully. Just.... have to figure out who. xD