size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-11-2023, 02:39 PM

Artorias breathed out a slow sigh as he considered Ciaran’s question of how many of these ruins he had seen. The Aegis had been a great many places across Auster and Boreas in his years, seen many sights and phenomena. "You know, I haven’t ever counted before," he answered his son honestly, still mentally tallying up all the strange ruins he had visited. "I’ve seen a ring of mystical stones in the south of Auster and this island, of course. I’ve seen a giant metal vessel frozen in the far north and more ruins high atop Boreas’ tallest peak. There’s always more of us to see in this world than we have time to see." Art gave his son an encouraging smile; he had deliberately said "us" to include Kea in his adventures too. The father and son could see all the rest of their world together if the younger wolf wished it.

Kea, excited to take point for them, set their course around the perimeter and exterior paths of the island first. A wise and cautious decision; Art gave his boy an approving nod. "By your lead, Knight Ciaran," he said with a proud grin as he attempted to give his son some good natured paternal embarrassment. Moving around the edges of the buildings and compound, the Aegis would continue to sniff and sample the scents in the air, keeping his senses alert in case any predators had decided to take up residence on the island since Fenmyre’s absence. "Tell me what you see, what you hear, what you can draw from your surroundings." This was a bit of a test of his child’s abilities to see what his adolescent son had learned.

"Artorias"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. West Coast Boys on East Coast Isles The Forgotten Isle 09:39 PM, 08-02-2023 03:14 PM, 01-21-2024