size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Critical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantLoser
08-12-2023, 02:55 PM

Ciná walked back across Valta's territory from the border with Tine following closely behind. He was already looking forward to getting back home so he could get out of his armor and wait for Tira to get back from her daily tasks. Sometimes they would take these patrols together–which of course often wound up derailed or distracted from–but today she had some work to on the healer side of things so to be efficient and get the patrol over with earlier rather than later he decided to take his mastiff with him instead. He figured he would probably arrive back at their den before Tira did, but that just meant he could get cleaned up a bit before she got back.

However, that plan was very quickly derailed when he heard a subtle call for him up ahead and his golden gaze snapped up toward the only mildly familiar voice. He had been near Tira's mother many times over his time living in Valta during pack meetings or just in passing, but he admittedly hadn't sought her out himself. He had kind of assumed that if Tira wanted him to meet her then she would have arranged some sort of meeting, but it seemed like Asla had decided it was time for them to talk. He made a glance back at Tine to tell him he could go, but the mastiff was already darting off into the trees, very clearly wanting nothing to do with this confrontation. He snorted softly before he pressed on, approaching Asla while doing his best to not show his nerves. "Hello... Aslatiel, ma'am," he said as he dipped his head to her, suddenly realizing that he had no idea how he should address her. Aslatiel? Asla? Tira's Mom? "What can I do for you?"

Cináed

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My Will Brings Down The Moon Monument Rapids 07:35 PM, 08-09-2023 11:13 PM, 04-29-2024