Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Dodge!1KPride - PansexualOoh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
OverachieverUnderachiever
08-13-2023, 11:49 AM

The pair stand side by side in relaxed, companionable silence as they look out of the land. It is nice to have structure that the pack can fix up to house the pack but, as he looks out the island, Calico Jack cannot help but feel a pang of homesickness for the black sands of his childhood home. Everything has changed and, while he isn’t opposed to Gil leading or this new land, the boy still finds it difficult to adapt to at times. His joyful words break the silence between as he speaks openly with his new alpha and the boy reflects on how proud he is that Gilgamesh is now their leader.

Gil smiles and the boy’s own grin grows exponentially as his icy gaze looks out over the island. Finally, he turns to face Gilgamesh and the boy questions about leading a raid. The King’s words have his smile faltering a moment as he realizes that he might have been insinuating that Gil was a lair without realizing it. However, as the man continues to talk, the boy’s smile once again grows and Calico Jack finds a sense of excitement within the man’s words. Sure, Jack had to search for it but it was there!

The boy’s tail wags joyfully, as Gil speaks and his smile grows to an astonishing level as his alpha confirms what he had said. Weight shifts from paw to paw as Jack’s own enthusiasm grows and he happily barks out, “Thanks Gil! I won’t let you down!” Now, Jack feels like he has a lot to prove to the world and his pack and, truthfully, he hopes that, if he leads a successful raid, Gil and his mother will be proud of him. That is all that really matters to him in the whole, wide world.

After a few moments, the boy stills and his expression takes on a more serious note as he looks at Gilgamesh. Suddenly, the boy says, “Gil, I have been thinking. Is there something… more I can do to help you and the pack? I would really like to take on more reasonability and help out wherever I can.” A grin appears as he speaks and the boy confidently (but humbly) asks Gil for a promotion. Honestly, it is just a title to him but he really, really just wants to do more for his pack.

"Calico Jack"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So You Wanna Do What Now? Daager Isle 03:01 PM, 07-12-2023 04:02 PM, 10-11-2023