gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
10-28-2013, 08:39 PM

Novel's retreat was not going to be spent alone. The form of her uncle would come bounding into view, the biggest of smiles painted happily across his sweet face. She would giggle as his greeting reached her ears, a simple 'hi' was all he needed, it was obvious he was excited to see her. That excitement spread through her like wildfire as her little paws brought her the final distance between them. Her own maw would erupt into a grin as her ivory tail wagged quickly behind her. "Hi, uncle Anthem!" She would squeal as her muzzle was reunited with his own, a nuzzle of affection was placed in his keeping.
She would lean against him happily, her gaze intent upon his own. As she looked deeper into his dandelion eyes she grew a bit frightened, there was something missing. His eyes looked like any other wolf's would, but they seemed so much... duller. Is something wrong with uncle Anthem? the thought would cross her mind silently as her curiosity overcame her fear. He was too much fun to be broken, he was just more special. She would snuggle him again wordlessly as she enjoyed their moment of an embrace. "Wanna walk to the den with me?" Her words bubbled forth.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]