size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
08-13-2023, 08:34 PM
She let her nerves ease. Vidarr didn’t know what life she had led, and she didn’t expect him to care either. She felt like she knew him a bit better having crossed teeth with him. Voodoo had meandered her whole life, been sidelined in a family heritage she had felt slipping away from her. More over she was more like her mother than she had realized. The gods would not have chosen me if I was not the man for the job….. her gaze softened as she looked to her daughter Tomie. "One other daughter, her name is Jaybird. My son phantom wanders and I’m unsure if he’ll seek me out. As for my last boy, he was kidnapped a few seasons ago. An albino yearling named Reqouis some purple woman took him and I’ve been looking out for signs of her." she shook her head. She had been fighting many things for a while.

What he said finally caused her tail to wag. Her heart was doing enough of pounding against her chest. "That is the smart decision. I will let time tell you who I am. I have the feeling the gods placed you in my path for a reason. I am no stranger to hard work and I cannot thank you enough for even the chance. So thank you Vidarr." she dipped her head. It wasn’t just healing she was good at though. She could make booze, poisons, and other tinctures. A present for the king perhaps? Voodoo was intrigued to what culture she was putting herself into but it felt like a breath of fresh air.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A warrior doesn’t choose her battles Fenrir's Maw 10:56 AM, 08-11-2023 05:11 AM, 10-31-2023