size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Dodge!Pride - LesbianSamhain 2022
08-14-2023, 12:46 PM

Tomie was a young woman of few words, she'd never really learned how to use them well growing up with very few wolves in her life to whom she needed communicate with that needed more than a few words and then the friendly or playful bumps she felt comfortable giving her sister and mother. So she chose silence for the most part though she was painfully aware she would need to learn if there ever was a place they'd stay that'd last. For now though, she simply watched in silence, nodding a few times in agreement with her mother but otherwise she kept herself solid, very little emotion crossing her face. Still she disliked the way the man seemed to regard them both, more so the edge of distrust he had to him. Tomie was not upset for herself though, rather she was biting back frustration that the man could look at her mother and see anything but the humbling she was doing right now, seeking shelter with the man that had defeated her not long before. It rankled, a hard edge entering her gaze but she still said nothing. 

It seemed Voodoo was pleased though and Tomie finally moved forward, standing just a bit behind her mother. "I can fetch Jay." She offered, leaning towards the smaller woman as her voice lifted barely above a whisper, just enough the man would hear it if he wanted. She wasn't looking to stoke the fires of his distrust. Still she was also loath to leave her mother here with him, casting a distrustful glance all her own in his direction.

"Speech"

Art by Cloudy!
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A warrior doesn’t choose her battles Fenrir's Maw 10:56 AM, 08-11-2023 05:11 AM, 10-31-2023