size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
08-14-2023, 05:12 PM

Satira seemed to start as Asla appeared before her, belying just how much the younger woman was distracted. The fae's gazes met and Tira sighed before saying that her dad was back. Aslatiel nodded. Satira then said that she was supposed to be happy about it and the blonde fae shook her head. "You feel however you need to feel. There's no rule book for any of this saying what you must and must not feel." Asla often went against the grain. Her views were often unlike those of the majority. If Satira felt unhappy that her father was here, then she was entitled to those feelings. However, Asla would do her best to smooth things over between them.

Aslatiel seated herself beside her daughter and gave the younger fae an affectionate nuzzle to one floppy ear before releasing a soft sigh. "He didn't have anywhere else to go so I sent him here. Your uncle Azure wasn't very kind to him in the Armada." An understatement. Azure had grown up to be a spoiled, moody prince. The marks on Mojito proved that.

"Just because he's here doesn't mean that you need to pretend that everything is okay. You're an adult. It's up to you to decide what sort of relationship, if any, you'd like to have with him." A grey toed paw was placed lightly upon one of Satira's dainty paws. "Mojito is my oldest friend. He hasn't had the easiest life and it took him a long time to start to accept his differences. I've always had a soft spot for him and I imagine I always will." That paw rose to cup her daughters softly furred cheek. "You are priority, however. So you take as much time as you need and decide what you need to do. Whatever it is, I'll support you." Asla searched Satira's face. "Do you have any questions about him?"

"Aslatiel Indarra"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Still getting over this teenage angst Monument Rapids 08:06 PM, 08-09-2023 02:44 AM, 02-13-2024