size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
08-14-2023, 05:30 PM

The shuffle of paws on earth brought Aslatiel's amaranthine gaze cutting to the side just in time to see Cinaed falter in his steps. The fae's scarred brow rose and a slight smirk pulled at the corner of her maw. The man's companion peeled off as he came closer and addressed her. "Just Aslatiel will suffice," she informed the slightly flustered man. When he asked what he could do for her, Asla's eyes narrowed, but she grinned, flashing teeth. "You can walk with me." Without waiting for him to agree or disagree, the small fae rose and began moving off.

Aslatiel followed the bank of the river, her footing careful and practiced. When Cinaed made his way to walk beside her, she began to speak. "It seemed as though you were too shy to introduce yourself to me, so I've decided to introduce myself to you." Yeah, she wouldn't be Asla if she didn't poke a bit of fun at him. The woman's plum colored gaze watched the fiery man for his reaction. It would tell a lot about his character. Could he take a joke or would he bristle?

Leading them up a slight incline that was little more than a hill, Asla seated herself, looking out over the land before them. "I won't insult Satira by threatening you if you harm her. She's more than capable of handling herself." Of course she was. Asla had taught her how to be quick and smart and scrappy. Tira was skilled and clever, just as she should be. "That said..." Again that glimmering gaze cut towards the man, "Satira is very precious to me." Her tone was venom and ice when she spoke the last. There wasn't an ounce of humor in those words.

And then Aslatiel sighed and looked back out over the rapids, her tail giving a flick before settling around one shapely hip. "So tell me, Cinaed... is she precious to you?" Just what were his intentions with her daughter?

"Aslatiel"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My Will Brings Down The Moon Monument Rapids 07:35 PM, 08-09-2023 11:13 PM, 04-29-2024