ardent

You belong to me forever and always

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
10-28-2013, 09:04 PM

The temptress noticed everything. From the smirk that lit up his face, to the briefest wag of his tail. It was the first time she had seen any positive emotion from him. My mother failed me too. It seemed that there was a lot of wolves in his life that had failed him. She wouldn't, couldn't, not with prospect of blood being shed. I want to work alone. So would not acknowledge it so long as it didn't put any hiccups in her plans.

Much to her surprise, the boy shifted closer to her, hesitantly, but he still did. She watched as his crown dipped down, his cold nose pressed against her belly. "Feeling bold are we?" For once there was no malice in her words, no hidden threat or anything of the sort, a trace of amusement lay hidden beneath her words as coral pools watched his movements.

Rapist and murder. She studied him carefully, trying to assess how he felt about that. Would he follow in his fathers foot steps? Or would he have more control? Only striking out at specific targets? Well now he didn't have a choice. If he wanted revenge, then he would be a murder. He would ruthless. He had no choice. She was going to drill it into him.

"Cat Talk" "Cena Talk"