Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-29-2013, 02:03 AM

The threat that was posed against Taurig to have his body beheaded was a detail Maija wanted to overlook, but couldn't. She knew that since he was a King and had the royal blood running through his veins, enemies would be made. Having his power thirsty daddy craving his head on a pike was one of those 'past the boundary lines' kind of thing. Her personal opinion of the white brute was kept quiet, but she wouldn't mind voicing it as a response to his words. "Acts like a child whose favorite toy was taken from him..." she mumbled, a growl escaping her lips after the phrase was uttered.
Taurig's words of him returning to her made both ears perk. Any thoughts of Isardis were tossed to the wind and she realized that Taurig had remained true to his promise. Her mind began to slowly grind its gears a bit faster as she looked back to his icy orbs, dancing in the skull that held the brain of the man she was slowly growing to care deeply about. "There was always that potential reason to be afraid you wouldn't, Taurig.." She said, tones becoming softer as she revealed more than she thought she ever would to the cobalt male.
"I have loved and lost before..." Her eyes became less stern and more revealing to the soul beneath the icy layers that was slowly slipping through the cracks. "The pain I felt from my husband's absence made me act as if I was someone else. I didn't want to go through that again, especially after meeting you..." A light sigh escaped her lips. "Lately, I have been torn between holding onto the past and moving on with my life here. My life had you in the picture, if you can believe it..." Her tail curled around her form and she kept her gaze steady as she murmured, "I was afraid to even tell you how I felt...you leaving made me regret not saying anything."

speech here