size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
08-15-2023, 10:22 PM
Mojito was kind of a mess, so much had happened in such a short time and it had left him reeling. He knew he was still on shaky ground with his daughter and didn't know how or if he even should try to approach her first, and then there was Nao... He knew sooner or later he would have to explain the man to her but for now the freckled man was sequestered away in his den, a good portion of Mojito's focus was on helping him recover and build his strength back up, which of course only made Mojito feel guilty that Nao was capitalizing his time. What Mojito needed was a task unrelated to his personal life to focus on.

So that's what he was doing right now. "Currently we've got only what I've been able to find immediately around here." Mojito was looking at Hoa who was grazing lazily before him, nodding. The sheep lifted his head and gazed around, swallowing before he spoke.

"Not much with a general utility then." Hoa muttered and Mojito nodded absently.

"It'd be good to have some herbs that help with pain, fighting infection and general sickness." Mojito mused out loud. "I should be able to get dandelion at least." Mojito trailed off as he thought. He would need to move quickly once his plan was finalized, there would only be so much time before fall gave way to winter and he wanted to at least start building up his stores again before then. He tried not to wish for the garden he'd once kept in Armada's old lands, that was a past life he could never get back.

"Probably a good idea to see if I can find a Boneset growth nearby if I can." Good for general sickness symptoms, especially as winter would likely bring sniffles and chills, and if in the worst case it could be used to force a purge, though he seriously hoped he wouldn't need to worry about that. He sighed. He'd need basic materials too, bowls, mortar and pestle, something to store anything prepared inside, bandages, clothes. And that was just the things he'd need before he could consider really treating anyone... Mojito tipped his head back for a moment, forcing himself to focus on his breathing. He didn't need to rush, he was sure there were resources he could use to trade for some of the harder to find materials, even if he himself had nothing at his disposal. No use worrying about it right now, just focus on what he could do.

With another sigh Mojito rose to his paws, stretched himself out and centred himself. He'd at least start by searching the area again for anything useful, it was a place to start at least.

WC: 464

Speech

Art by Rivaah
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Unpacking Monument Rapids 10:22 PM, 08-15-2023 02:45 AM, 02-13-2024