gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

08-16-2023, 12:07 AM

It was an understatement to say he wasn't exactly prepared to teach others...things. He wasn't used to these social things, much less being a teacher. He often did things on his own and seldom asked for help. He was stubborn, yes. He inherited that from his father. Too bad he didn't inherit his father's outgoing nature. He sat and waited for his...student...to arrive. The eagle that Sirius had gifted him sat on a tree branch above him, preening his feathers while the earthen male waited. He wasn't sure where he was going to begin with this. Or even what Kyanite was like. And also, wasn't she some sort of...royalty? She was the daughter of the alpha, after all, but he had no clue if that counted or not.

Sighing, he frowned as his doubts began to invade his mind. But he had little time to change his mind because soon enough, he heard someone stomping through the woods and getting closer. He raised a brow, an unamused look on his face when the girl emerged and approached him. "Grimoire?" Her tone wasn't the most friendly. Understandable, however. He would probably not be in a good mood either if he were in her situation. He nodded at her question, then remembered she couldn't see very well, could she? That's why he was here...that's why he was doing this. He had experience with this to some degree. He supposed the others didn't. "Yeah, I'm Grimoire. I assume you're Kyanite. And I assume you know why you're here?"

"Grimoire"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Making friends Mile-High Woods 05:20 PM, 07-07-2023 01:17 PM, 03-10-2024