size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Double MasterStudentRapid Poster - Bronze1K
08-16-2023, 12:46 AM
It wasn't long until someone appeared, tracking towards Dread and to the border. As she came closer, and on into focus, the boy felt a squeeze in his chest. She looked a little like mom, or at least, what he could remember. He cursed his foggy, early memories for their lack of clarity. Hell, was that why he'd come? Because he was having questions of clarity? More, it was because he had questions about mom. Questions about dad too, probably. Maybe it was rose colored glasses that were slipping. Maybe he was learning to question his surviving parent, without questioning him.

At once, Dread doesn't know why he came in the first place.

He couldn't turn and run, he couldn't walk away. At the invitation, Dread stepped over the border, moving to meet his sister. Aslatiel was smiling, and he smiled back. "I'm Dread." He introduced himself, unsure what to say next. He'd come, but... well, he only kind of had a reason. "I felt weird having siblings I haven't met, so um. I hope it's okay that I wanted to come out and meet you." Dread tells about 75% of the truth in this statement. The parts about mom could wait. For now, he offered a sheepish smile to his older sister, hopeful that she would understand his interest. Dread is so incredibly hopeful.

"Dread Fatalis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. ties that bind Monument Rapids 10:57 PM, 08-09-2023 05:03 AM, 04-23-2024