ardent

Can You Feel It Too?

Aeil

gems
size
build
player
10-28-2013, 11:11 PM

She listened with bated breath, eyes and ears focused on the words that came from the large male's mouth. Her heart began to increase its pace, tummy began to fill with butterflies before it dropped. The question that burned her ears, skin, and the very organ that was making her body live. 'Will you marry me?'...such an inquiry had never been asked of the gray female. Now, it was laid out in front of her: Dragon loved her. His feelings were genuine and he meant every word that fell from his lips. How was she to react?
It was quiet in the few minutes that followed. Aeil was unsure of how to give him her answer. The question held a lot behind it -- future plans to make for a wedding, figuring out where to find a den, making decisions together and then the idea of pups! There was so much to do, and she hadn't even said anything as a response to his question yet! Blue eyes were vibrant as she slowly turned her head to look out of the den to the view outside. He was wonderful man, one she wouldn't find anywhere else in the world. He had given up the life of a Rogue to come to Seracia with her because she had wanted him to come. Dragon was it...he was the one.
It was then that Aeil turned her head back to face the man resting beside her. Her limbs curled beneath her body and pushed the rest of her up to a full standing position. Front limbs moved so her left one rose over and stepped on the other side of Dragon. As she stood with limbs on either side of him, she matched his red eyes with hers before she lowered her maw to tenderly lick his cheek. Aeil went to nibble on his ear, softly whispering, "Yes, Dragon, I will," as she pulled back. Her tail swayed behind her and a smile broke out across the once smooth face. Happiness was etched in every bit of her form and a light chuckle escaped her kissers. "I will be yours, if you will be mine forever."

Talk like this