gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
08-16-2023, 10:36 AM

It was hard for Ghoul to admit that he may be possibly losing his sight. Well, at least during the day. During the night, he saw just fine, if not better than normal. So, unfortunately, he had been wrong in his idea that there was something out on this island. Why he couldn't have used his dang brain to realize that there was a reason no one came out here was beyond him. Rather, he wanted an excuse to go out with Cricket while also having fun. Something more than just a silly hunting lesson. Hunting was easy anyway. Exploring wasn't.

"Yeah... I don't think anything lives on this island," his rumbling tones drift off as he kicks at a dusty plant. The debris that flutters into the air makes his nose itch. "Just be careful. I don't need you getting poisoned either," Ghoul warns as he looks down at the cheeky Cricket. "If you think it's safe enough to gather, we could bring some back," he smiles back at her before moving a few feet away to look at another one of the plants. Everything here seemed to be the same though... What was this stuff?

G H O U L

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Well this was probably a bad idea Emerald Island 01:04 PM, 05-31-2023 06:05 PM, 11-08-2023