Intermediate Intellectual (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
wicked

08-16-2023, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2023, 05:32 PM by Vendrick. Edited 1 time in total.)

He wasn't alone out here, no. Dusk had come out to sit beside the pond, looking at... something? Was it something interesting? Vendrick frowned at the flowers in the garden, finding that none of them were quite bloomed enough to pick just yet. That was okay, he could wait. He could be patient. Well, he supposed he could be patient. Grumbling to himself at the thought of having to wait a few more days or weeks. How long did plants take to be grown enough to be pretty? Maybe that was a question for someone else. He'd probably forget it by later.

But that didn't matter, not when Dusk was out here. Carefully, he practiced the skills that Kea had taught him. Walking carefully, quietly. Rolling the weight along the outside of his paw, and making sure that he doesn't make too much noise. It wasn't like she hadn't already seen him, but it looked like she was doing something quiet, so he'd be quiet too. As intent as he'd been on that approach though, the boy is momentarily distracted. A little tricolor viola growing up in the grass catches his attention, and he delicately picks it. Outside of the confines of the flower beds, it probably would have been trampled anyway

Less quietly, less sneakily, Vendrick moves to sit beside the pond, at the edge closest to Dusk. "I picked this for you," he shows her the flower, eyes wide as he looks to his sister.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. just as i am, without one plea Amron's Castle 02:55 PM, 08-16-2023 06:51 AM, 11-07-2023