Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
08-16-2023, 06:00 PM

His attempts to make his nephew feel comfortable with him worked well enough. The boy went from being distracted by Silveris, likely for being a small winged being, to paying more attention to him. Charlie would only continue to grin as the boy reached out and batted at him, wiggling in response. Maybe the rest of the day could wait… he hadn’t been able to meet any of his potential nieces or nephews and seeing this little one before him now… well… how could he ignore the opportunity to build some bonds? Family was everything. His ears twitched and he cast a glance at Yorrick, sticking his tongue out at his fisher playfully. “You're just jealous my brother has a cool kid.” He knew the fisher meant well, but Charlie was truthfully proud of his family and thought the boy was already perfect for a pup. Had he been that small at one point? It seemed impossible, yet he had.

His attention shifted back to the boy then, and Charlie gave a sure nod. “Of course they are! You are a Fatalis and that makes you really cool too!” He shifted a little, letting Silveris shift to the ground. She was still eying the kid but she seemed to relax a little. “...and that’s right! I’m your uncle Charlie.” Uncle… kind of a weird title. He glanced at Yorrick as the fisher chuckled. “Well uncle Charlie… I’m going to continue the patrol while you hang out with this little scamp. Have fun!” Well, that was probably just as well. Just because he wanted to spend time with his nephew didn’t mean borders shouldn’t be checked. But that meant he was free to spend as much time with the boy as he wanted!

With a grin Charlie looked back at the boy. “Guess with Yorrick being the responsible one we get to play~” He winked at his nephew. “So what’s your name? Or do I have to win your game to get you to give me your name?” An invite to let his nephew decide the game, unless the kid flipped it back around on him and Silveris. The bird hopped toward the pup and flapped her wings, chittering something so fast in her own tongue that Charlie couldn't make hands or tails of it. At least she seemed curious about his nephew.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Falling can feel like Flying Mile-High Woods 05:41 PM, 08-04-2023 06:15 AM, 11-05-2023