Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
08-17-2023, 11:38 AM

Her polite mannerisms are noticeable and Gilgamesh secretly appreciates it. While he is typically a nuisance to most, he knows how to be civil. To know that not all wolves out there would meet them with teeth first is refreshing. He enjoys the antagonism, but not all who crossed them had to be enemies. Maybe this Avalon could be... neutral to them. Not allies because that's not what they were about but at least acquaintances in a way.

Gilgamesh thinks over her proposition as his eyes move from her gift back to her face where she is smiling at him. Unfortunately, he isn't one for smiles, but he nods his head to her out of respect. "A pleasure, Corbie. I go by Gilgamesh," he pauses then as he mulls over the trade invite and the inquiry into Sparrow's wellbeing. "We have little in things to trade, but if we ever do begin to accrue something worthy of your goods, you will be my first stop," it was the least he could do since she had traveled all this way with only her companions to back her up. For all she knew, he would attempt to kidnap her.

"As for Sparrow, you are welcome to stay and visit if she will see you. Since Azure took back Hana-," he clears his throat, "uh Hanako; and Recluse was unfortunately murdered, Sparrow has been in bad sorts to put it nicely," it is obvious now that Gilgamesh is slightly uncomfortable and would rather Sparrow speak for herself. To speak ill of the Pirate King was not one of his wishes. "I can have my owl fetch her or if you want, I can take you to her," it is then that he waits to hear what Corbie's decision will be. Though he prefers outsiders to stay away from the Isle, he is not one to deny a family member or neutral party to visit someone of interest.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Yoohoo Daager Isle 04:14 PM, 07-24-2023 06:04 PM, 11-08-2023